What is commercial mediation?
A cost effective way of resolving a commercial dispute and an excellent alternative to court proceedings. The Mediator assists the parties within a commercial dispute to negotiate a possible settlement.
Mediation is strategic negotiation with a natural progression to a possible settlement, as the parties are communicating in a neutral and friendly environment.
Hayling Mediation facilitates dialogue between the parties in a commercial dispute where communication has broken down.
Mediation could be by telephone, face-to-face, or as a go-between to avoid direct contact. This may involve resolving conflict over an unpaid bill or contractual terms for goods and/or services.
How could commercial mediation help me?
- You are a party to a court case involving a commercial dispute now heading to trial.
- The cost to you in both time and money has steadily mounted.
- The resolution to this dispute still seems far away.
- Although you have always believed yourself to be right, you are advised that the outcome at trial is never certain.
- It now seems like a roll of the dice.
- You are neglecting your business and it’s affecting your personal life.
- You just want it to be over.
- What should you do?
A Commercial Mediation is private and confidential. The Mediator acts as a neutral party, who attempts to establish dialogue between previously hostile parties.
Mediation can be used to resolve a long standing overdue account or a long running dispute over the quality of goods and/or services provided.
Have one of our mediators reach out to you.